Physical Workshops

The AfriLabs physical workshop is designed to bring hubs across Africa together. During these workshops, certified courses and training will be delivered through structured physical workshops in 15 African cities.

Each selected city will serve as a convening point for hubs within the city as well as from surrounding cities and countries. 70% of the 20 participating hubs for each training will be selected via a competitive application and screening process targeting hubs that are members of the AfriLabs network. The remaining 30% will be newly established hubs accepted based on a strong application process.

This will give the opportunity of new hubs that are not part of the AfriLabs network yet to benefit from the capacity building efforts and ensure they build strong hubs from the onset. The workshops will be delivered in partnership with African Business Angel Network (ABAN) in English and French. The workshops will focus on highly interactive, practical and one-on-one mentorship sessions from established business owners in the local city.