The AfriLabs Capacity Building Programme is a 36-month intensive capacity building program for technology hubs to improve their capacity to support the growing number of startups and MSMEs in their communities across Africa. It is funded by the Agence Française de Développement (AFD) through the Digital Africa seed fund.
The Hubs Learning Week is a series of capacity building virtual workshops within the AfriLabs Capacity Building Program (ACBP) that empowers innovation and hub managers and staff with requisite and formal incubation management training and skills needed to start, operate and expand hubs/innovation centres in Africa. The Series 1, 2 and Special Edition which is a merge of Series 3 and 4 have been successfully completed.
We are looking for experts within the AfriLabs community to serve as independent reviewers of applications submitted following a call for facilitators for the Hubs Learning Week Series 5. The independent reviewers will assess and score 5 or more facilitators applications based on set criteria.
Scope of work;
Review and Score Facilitators Applications:
Review applications and determine if the applicant has:
1. Qualifications that guarantee competence to facilitate a session in the Learning Week.
2. Adequate prior experience in facilitating virtual sessions.
3. Expertise in the chosen topic.
4. Score 5 or more applications based on the scoring guide to be provided.
5. Ratify the results of the scoring process after compilation.
- Previous experience in facilitating a virtual session or possess a similar experience.
- Must have a good grasp and comprehension of written English or French language.
- Must be able to commit necessary time and effort in the scoring process.
- Must be an active member of the AfriLabs network.
- Experience in reviewing, scoring/marking applications or similar experience is an added advantage.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
To Apply: Send a CV stating profile and relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com with the subject line "Independent Reviewer for Facilitators"
Deadline for Application: February 19th 2021
Preferred Start Date: February 22nd
Duration: 5 Days
Remuneration: 100 euros.